Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bye Bye, Beijing.

Today around 9:00 am, Ben and I (the two remaining ACC kids in Beijing) left for the airport. My bags were overweight :) but things went relatively smoothly. I arrived in time to meet up with Richard and look at the flagship offices and stuff. It's good to see where I will presumably be in two years' time.

Nanjing reminds me a lot of New Orleans, in that it feels like New Orleans in late August right before a huge thunderstorm....all of the time. I personally prefer the humidity over Beijing's smog, though. Nanjing also seems to have a lot more character. I'm looking forward to a week of fairly relaxed exploring/ a day trip to Suzhou (maybe).

I'll keep you updated!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time. I wish I could be there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so jealous you're in nanjing. i wish i was in nanjing. have a great time, go to 1912 and go to Mazzo! some of mine and erin's best friends work there! :)

    ReplyDelete