Monday, August 9, 2010

Ten Days


I will be done with ACC in ten days. Insane.


I can't believe the summer is almost over. Evan and Jessica have already gone back to America, and Amy is leaving in less than two weeks. Thankfully we all got to have a reunion before they left.

I've been pretty sick and have fallen pretty far behind in class, but ten days is totally doable. (It's five thirty in the morning and I'm scrambling to get my work done/procrastinating) I'm mostly looking forward to this weekend. I'm planning on going back to the pearl market to find some purses and pearls. Amy and I are also thinking about getting some Peking duck (it's one of those things you just have to do).

After ACC ends, I'm going to stay in Beijing for a few days and then go to Nanjing to hang out with Richard and Cooper. And on September 1st, Alyssa and I are going to Kunming! I'm looking forward to better weather and southern people.

Oh, here's a picture from the water cube of me and Aileen, the girl that I tutor in English. This country has some rich rich communists. They also took me to the technology and science museum!








Hopefully I'll update again soon!
And btw, I miss Evan. Although this picture is from spring break 2009, I feel like it still accurately represents our relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment