Sunday, August 29, 2010

南京(Nanjing)

I will be very sad when my vacation in Nanjing is over (on Wednesday), but I am looking forward to 65 degree weather in Kunming. I'm embarrassed to admit that I've done very little touristy stuff here. Most days consist of Alyssa, Cooper, and I walking to Nanjing University to meet up with Richard and Bibba. Then we get lunch and, if I have my way, ice cream. We usually goof off or run errands with the boys for their apartments etc.. until dinner time.

Last night we went to 1912, (for those of you who don't know) the Sanlitun/Bourbon Street of Nanjing. Within an hour, I ran into one of my ACC Beijing classmates!
Danny at 1912! Apparently he is doing the same program as Bibba this semester!


















The group in Nanjing!















 I did a few things last night that I certainly wasn't proud of....such as dancing with middle-aged Chinese men (mimicking their hilarious dance moves) among others. I'm looking forward to the next two days! It's been a great vacation!

1 comment: